Special Session Organization
Organizing a Special Session
- ARIS 2014 welcomes proposals for organizing special sessions within conference scopes. A special session should include at least 5 papers.
- Please submit a special session proposal (containing title of special session, papers' title and authors' information) to moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira#moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira before 2014/03/10.
- If you are interested in organizing a special session, please contact our secretary (moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira#moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira).
A special session proposal should include the following information:
- Title of special session
- Paper list: A list of papers (at least 5 papers) with authors' information (name, affiliation, email) and a tentative title.
- Organizer(s): Please indicate name, position, affiliation and email.
- Download special session proposal template: ARIS 2014 Special Session Proposal (download)
- March 10, 2014 Special session proposal due
- March 31, 2014 Papers submission due
- April 20, 2014 Notification of acceptance
- May 10, 2014 Final papers due
- June 6 - 8, 2014 ARIS 2014 Conference
Review Process, Acceptance Notification and Presentation
- The lead organizer will be in charge of suggesting one reviewer for each paper in the special session. The other reviewers will be invited by the conference program committee.
- Opening of accepted special sessions will be shown on ARIS 2014 paper submission system. The lead special session organizer will receive an acceptance letter.
- During the conference, the organizer presents and chairs the special session.