Call For Paper
Download CFP and Paper Templates (Word Version)
- Download call-for-paper pdf file: ARIS 2014 Call-for-Paper.pdf (download)
- One-page Extended Abstract Template Download: ARIS 2014 Paper Template (1 page)
- Four to six pages Full Paper Template Download: 2014 Paper Template (6 pages)
- Papers submitted should be written in English. All submissions must be made electronically in PDF format via ARIS 2014 conference website. The official language of the conference is English.
- One-page presentation-only paper: this submission will not be included in IEEE Xplore. One of the authors of an accepted "One-page Presentation Only Paper" is responsible for oral presentation in the conference session. For more information, please click (link......)
- Four to six pages full paper: this submission will be either included in IEEE Xplore or considered for the submission of International Journal of Fuzzy Systems (IJFS) special issue. For more information, please click (link ....)
- Paper Submission System:Submit ARIS2014 Papers
Organizing Special Sessions
- ARIS 2014 welcomes proposals for special sessions within conference scopes. A special session must include at least 5 papers. For more information, please click (link ....)
- Please submit a special session proposal (containing title of special session, papers' title and authors' information) to moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira#moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira before 2014/02/28. If you are interested in organizing a special session, please contact our secretary (moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira#moc.liamg|tsutn4102sira).
- Download special session proposal template: ARIS 2014 Special Session Proposal (download)
Best Conference Paper Contests
- Identify your submission as the contest entry when you upload your manuscript electronically.
- For more information, please click (link ...)